I've officially received all five offers for university. I'm really happy right now and grateful that this has happened. Now all I have to do is choose my firm (1st choice) and insurance (2nd choice) out of the five but I have until May to make my decision which is quite a lot of time.
My conditional offers:
Essex: ABB but if I achieve a pass in Realising opportunities BBC
Queen Mary's, University of London: AAB
Royal Holloway, University of London: AAB
I've been invited to visit all the universities to specifically view their Economics department which is good and my first one will be at Surrey on the 5th of December. I have a bit of a dilemma unfortunately. I definitely want to pick Surrey as my firm and Kent as my insurance but the offer from Essex providing that I pass Realising Opportunities is really tempting so it's really between Kent and Essex for my insurance. The only downfall is that Essex doesn't offer a year in industry but Kent does but I still have time to decide. I will only visit Surrey, Kent and Essex because those are the universities that I'm choosing from to be honest.
The most important thing now is to focus on my exams. Getting AAB seems realistic but it's much harder than it looks. I guess I'll just have to wait and see :)