Thursday 9 August 2012

One week countdown...

It's exactly one week until results day. Surprisingly, I'm calm. I would say last year I was much more worried for my GCSEs and I really don't know why I don't feel worse than last year. I guess it's a good thing that I'm calm and I'm taking my mind off it.

My results next week do determine what university I apply to. Preferably, I would love for LSE (London school of Economics) to be my first choice but if I don't get any A grades then that dream is over :( I've actually been more focused on getting a job and believe me I've applied to A LOT of places. Thankfully, I've managed to get an interview/audition for House of Fraser on Monday 13th August which I'm excited about. I've been told I have to dress to impress which I'm a bit nervous about. There's probably going to much mature and older people there who have much more experience than I have and I'm scared I might fade into the background. There's only 2 places available to the competition will be intense but I guess I'll try my hardest to stand out of the crowd and get into the next round :)

I will keep up to date with what happened on Monday in my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment