Sunday 19 August 2012

Update.. AS Level results.. Future?

I've had a few days to think now and I've come up with a plan to what I have to do in A2 to get the best grades possible. I just discovered that to apply to LSE to do Economics Bsc I had to get an A in Further Maths but I got a C. Just to make sure I still have a chance I have emailed the recruitment team at the university for their advice. It's good to contact the universities you want to apply to with questions just to make sure you're making the right choice. Providing that the grade I got is not a problem, I MUST aim for an A* in two of my subjects. This is going to be EXTREMELY difficult because I have to get an average of 90% in my A2 exams.

No social life for me...

The entry requirements are A*AA but that's just the minimum and it's best to aim higher because the competition is intense. There's also an option to apply for UCL but there's the issue of the Modern Foreign Language at GCSE which I don't have although they still encourage students who don't have it to still apply.

All I can do is just wait for the email from LSE and just hope and pray it's not a problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment